Gifted and Talented

This week my job description was tweaked slightly to incorporate gifted and talented provision and transition.  Both of these areas excite and intimidate me in equal measure.  I have started the way I always start - by trying to read everything I can find.  As I have been researching, I am starting to think that I need to stop addressing each part of my job as a separate task and start trying to understand where they link and overlap.  I am also realising that I am responsible for areas that as a teacher I have fully developed effectively in my own teaching and that I will need to draw on the strengths of other staff to ensure that the ideas and inputs I implement are beneficial to the pupils.  More reading to do but definitely feeling excited about my new projects!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurture 1415: the year that was

CPD in the South West... A question of interest...

Nurture 1415: 2015 - The Year Ahead